Hello!


Hola Familia!

This week was pretty cool, there were a few days that it was really slow but it has been good. I was released as the DL but Elder Jones will do a great job at it. He is the one I have gotten the closest with. Today we got to go to the temple again, but this time we did sealings. It was really cool cause that was the first time in about 13 years ;) the guy who did them was awesome and loved to talk a lot!

The Consoul was really cool, after hearing him talk everyone was super excited to get there, it sounds like an awesome place. He is from Buenos Aires but he had only good things to say about Rosario. All we had to do, was get fingerprinted again and then sign the page in front of him. I developed a new signature by the way, I'll write home soon so you can see it! They are hoping to have our Visas in time and our expected time to leave is the week of Feb. 25. (yes the week you are gone)

Please tell Stacy Nadauld, Marilyn Ellsworth, Jim + Kate, and Gma Martin thanks I got packages from all of them this week. I really like the ties and tie clip that grandma sent me, still for future reference, ties are ALWAYS welcome. I can never get enough. everyone in my district has a ton.

I am so sorry to hear about Grandma Kitty, but the second I read that I felt so much comfort and knew that she was watching over me. It has been a long time without Grandpa Jack so I'm sure she is so happy to see him again.

Sorry this is kinda short again, but I honestly don't have much to say. Dad wanted to know the regular schedule that we have and this is a basic version.
Wake up @ 6:30
Breakfast @ 8:20
Class from 9-12
Study time from 12-1
Lunch 1-1:45
Language Study 1:45-3
Class from 3-6
Dinner 6-6:45
TALL (language study on computer) 7-8
Study/Planning Time till 9:30
Then hanging out till 10:30 bedtime.

Love you all so much, Yo se que la Iglesia de Jesucristo es verdadero.

Elder Sisk