February 18, 2013



Hola Familia!

This week was pretty good! Its so weird that we are getting really close to the end! Still no news on visas.... just keep praying i guess. but we should find out more by this weekend! I got a few packages and yes everyone enjoyed the package mom. Tell everyone i'm sorry if i didnt give a individual thanks i have gotten so many things! So i got to host last wednesday but Jalon had already got here so i couldn't get him, but i kept my sticker so i'll just sneak out there this week and keep an eye out for everyone!

I was thinking you guys could send me a letter with just straight questions and i'll answer them all! but it is really hard for me to know what to say in these cause it is literally the same every day.

So elder Wilson in my district jacked up his ankle playing ball at GYM time. It looks like mine did after John landed on it. We have all been helping him but hopefully it wont keep him in the MTC for extra time. We all got haircuts this week so everyone is looking fresh. We have gotten a lot closer with this district down the hall from us, they are all going to Argentina too and 2 of them are actually going to my same mission. They are all really cool. We also got new ZLs this week. I am really struggling to think of things to say sorry i know i am lame, this week i'll keep a mini journal so i know exactly what to tell you guys.\

Love,
Elder Sisk

Alex's Valentines Day gift

The classroom

some of the Springville missionaries at the temple

Alex with the HOKY


Alex and Jalon