Week 32?? wow!



Hola Familia!!

Wow what a crazy week we had this week but it was super good! We were kinda all over the place this week. We had a few days with a lot of traveling but we pulled off a pretty solid week in the end! 

So last Monday I had my first experience cleaning my own clothes by hand! haha that just shows how lucky I was before. But its alright, I don't mind too much! maybe I will start cleaning a little throughout the week or something, I guess we will see!

So like I said we had to travel this week a little. We have our district meetings in the city of Victoria. Our DL is a stud by the way, he is from Honduras and he speaks perfect English! He went to an English School so he speaks like an American. but anyways Victoria is about 45 minutes by bus. So that took up a lot of the day on Tuesday and then on Wednesday night we had to go to Rosario because Elder Lindeman had his tramites to get his Argentina residence and stuff so that took up time on Wednesday and most of Thursday. But we had a miracle on Friday!

Our miracle of this week was a man we found named German. We went to his house on Friday and taught a really good lesson. At the end of the lesson I felt that I needed to invite him to be baptized, and HE SAID YES!! That was the first time I have successfully done it on the mission! He asked us if we could come by for about an hour each day to keep teaching him (is this real life?) and we went again on Sat. and he told us that he already invited his friends to his baptism and everything! haha its so great, he is a big guy and loves going to the gym so he is pretty swoll! He didn't go to church but we saw him on our way to the ciber today and we are gonna go visit him at 6! I will keep you posted!

So this Sunday I had the Sunday school lesson (like always) and we both had talks in sacrament meeting. I think they both went really well! I talked in sacrament about charity and the difference that it makes in our lives. But I wanted to share a little bit from the lesson I taught. It was about sealing our testimonies and it used a lot of examples from Joseph Smith because he is the golden example of sealing a testimony. During my lesson I had the question come to my mind and it kinda guided the rest of the class "What is the difference between having/sharing our testimonies, and living our testimonies?" It went really well and we talked a lot about being an example through our testimonies and how we are not fully converted until we are living our testimonies. I really liked that question, sometimes we are able to receive personal revelation through what we are teaching or saying to others! The spirit is amazing like that!

The other thing I read this week in D&C was in D&C132:19-24 about eternal families and I was thinking how blessed we are to really have an eternal family and how big of a blessing that will be forever. I really like in verse 24 when it says "this is eternal lives" because really it is reached with others so it is always lives not just life. Love you guys!

So Dad that picture was pretty funny from your Bday, I hope you had a great day! Im glad that you all toughened up and went on the big boy rides at Lagoon! ;) That is all for this week! Love you all, have another great week! We are doing well here in Nogoyá :)

♥Elder Sisk


Our church building here in Nogoyá
On the bus headed to District Meeting

Waiting to do tramites (hermana Muller was in my MTC district, then I got to sign as her witness. pretty cool)

Taking a little rest in the bus ;)
Getting to Rosario
Beautiful Sunsets here!!!