Halloween! What is that? ;)




Hola Familia!

We had a pretty good week this week, I can not believe that another transfer has come and gone, which means next week I will be writing on Tuesday FYI.

So all of those new missionaries will be getting here on Thursday so if there is any change I will let you know next week.....

Kinda crazy thing! I don't know how I am finding all of these English speakers but this week we were on our way home from Victoria (where we go for District Mtg.) and I noticed the guy in front of me was reading in English. I leaned up and asked him and it turns out he is from Cali but lives in New Jersey right now. He was down here working. We had a good chat for about 20 minutes but he wasn't interested in the church. Elder Lindeman wasn't with me because we were on an exchange.

So this week G has been really sick which made it hard to visit him and his friends very much. He has a problem in his back and needs surgery but the medical stuff here is kinda hard. But we were able to give him a blessing and it was awesome. I just barely got rid of a headache I had for about 2 weeks haha but I literally could not feel the headache when I was talking for the blessing. The Priesthood is incredible!

........

So I have started studying the BOM in English more. I decided I want to get to know the stories better so I can help others learn from them. I have been enjoying it a lot! We were also reading about talents this week and I wanted to ask you all what are some of the talents I have? I know its kinda a weird question to ask but it is hard to know your own talents.

One night this week M, G´s mom, taught us how to make empenadas. We are really excited to start making them because its something new that we dont make every other day. Thanks for the recipes mom!!

I am officially terrible luck! Every time I wash my clothes and they are outside drying, it decides to rain, not just rain but pour!! That's usually what happens here, luckily we are inside most of the time but every once in a while we get a nice little shower :)

We have still been teaching P, G´s friend, He is sooo funny! last night he was telling stories and we were both dying! I got a picture with him, he has this sweet dreadlock/mowhawk/ponytail. 

Well it was a good week! We are hoping to start seeing some real growth here in Nogoya but we are still working! Have another great week! Love you all so much!

♥Elder Sisk

PS.
-No they don't do Halloween here... </3
-Good work with the job mom! That will be great! 
-Yes dad I did know that its from Wales, she didn't recognize Sisk.
-We are still waiting for the pants. One of the members is trying to fix them for me.
-Love the sports updates. Super broad is the best!!!

In the market
I found Bubble Tape :)
The plaza here in Nogoya
Learning how to make empanadas
 

A shop here, I guess its named Alex? hah
With G and P