Another new companion



Hola Familia!!

So as you can all see in the title of this email, I will be getting another new companion. Elder Aguilar is going to be serving as a Branch President and I will have a new companion. Its kinda a bummer because we were starting to get really close. I was thinking that he was going to be one of my favorite comps. We had a lot of goals to help the ward grow but that is okay, the Lord has more in mind than we do I guess. My new comp is named Elder Cadena. I guess we will see what happens!

So M is doing really well. She has had some serious trials this past week but she has a lot of faith to keep going strong in the church! Her parents live in Peru still and her dad is really sick. They were saying that he wasn't doing too well and she was going to have to go to Peru for a month and delay the baptism. But yesterday at church I talked with her and she told me that her dad is improving and they may not need to operate on him now which means she wouldn't have to go to Peru! We fasted on Saturday with the whole Ward Council, everyone is really excited for her!

This week we have been doing a lot of FHEs. Almost every night we had one. It was really good and we were able to start talking with the daughters of a less active family who before didn't ever talk with us. Also we have been helping the M. family so they can baptize their 8 year old son S. We have still been visiting the M. family as well, they are doing well but have not come to church because of the rain two weeks in a row. But on Wednesday we were with them and a storm came in. We were out front watching the rain and lightning and we literally saw lightning strike about 50 yards away from us!!! it was so crazy!! I think I screamed like a girl! haha I'm so mad we didn't get it on film!

Sorry I was really bad with writing stuff down this week, I took a bunch of pics though!! I will do better this week to have a better update. I love you guys, hey shoot me some questions and I will do better to answer them! How is everyone doing on their Book of Mormon reading?? :) Love you guys!!

♥Elder Sisk


Service with Hermana N.


Bowling on Pday