Crazy Week!! hah



Hola Familia!!

Like the title says, it was kinda a crazy week. We covered everything from losing my wallet(credit cards, and a bunch of cash) to getting a new comp, to almost sending a golden investigator to Peru. But best of all, M. is getting baptized this week!!!!!! this Saturday! We are really excited and so is she. She even paid her tithing yesterday!! She really seems so happy and happy to have this change in her life. She already signed up on our lunch schedule as well, she is just a member! hah

My new comps name is Elder Cadena (Chain). He is from Guadalajara Mexico. He only has 7 months in the mission. He is really cool, he likes sports too and is probably the cleanest comp I have had which is awesome!! We get along well and we are already seeing some good thing happening in our area. 

So like I said above, last Monday right after I finished emailing, We went to this little shop to put money on my bus card and while we were there I think I forgot my wallet. When we went back 10 minutes later(sprinting) it was not there. We talked with the owner and he says he never saw it... but that is kinda a bummer... I lost 1000 pesos(150 dollars) and my 2 credit cards.

This week I had a testimony builder about studies on the mission. We had a couple of crazy days on Monday and Tuesday and we were not able to study and I really just didn't feel good. I stared studying a lot more and I literally just felt the spirit a lot more during the day. I have also started studying more church books, it is really interesting to learn about the Gospel. Elder Aguilar gave me a bunch of books on my pendrive so I have started reading a little more. 

We have still been doing a lot of FHEs and its been really good!! I really enjoy it because we have been trying to team more members up with less actives and investigators. We are seeing a lot of progress with it!

Last night we had a lesson with D and R, they are so awesome! I honestly have developed a love for them really fast. I have a lot of faith that they will get married and baptized, they have been visited by missionaries for like 2 years now, but I feel like they are close!!

Well its been a great week, the mission is gearing up to have 500 baptisms in the next 2.5 months!! We are gonna be working hard!! love you guys!!

Elder Sisk

M, Elder Aguilar, and I
It actually got cold one morning! haha
Me with the kids at FHE
The group at FHE