Conference was GREAT! April 7, 2014



Hola Familia!
Hey guys, this week was really good but conference was by far the best part! We were able to watch all 4 sessions in English. We couldn't go to Priesthood but I downloaded the audios to listen to them later! I have never paid so much attention in conference nor learned so much! Every session felt like 30 minutes to me it was really crazy! I really liked what Elder Ballard said about how we should be sharing our studies and the things we learn while I am on my mission. I will try to start doing better at that but I expect the same from you guys okay??
This week I have been really focused on the Atonement and Obedience in my studies. Those are 2 things that it is impossible to study too much and I know that they will both help me a ton in the mission. I have felt more and more temptation in my mission to be less obedient because Satan knows that is how we receive blessings in this life. But I have really been trying to up my obedience so that I can really take advantage of all the time I have left!
This week was Mission Council. It was great, Pres dropped cane a little bit on us for the numbers and lack of success that we have in the mission, mostly talking about baptisms. But I always leave mission council feeling really excited and ready to work hard and do better!
On Thursday we got to go over to M´s house and have dinner. We invited this guy named G. who is a recent convert in our ward and a total stud! He is on the perfect path, only has a year as member and has the priesthood, endowment, and is in the Elders quorum presidency! He has been a ton of support for M. especially because they are both single. He is great! He invited us over for an asado at his house on Friday and M. went to that as well!
I got a letter from G. K. this week!! My convert in Nogoya. I don't think he is still going to church a lot but he told me how grateful he was for the change that we were able to help him make in his life and he bore his testimony about the love his Heavenly Father has for him. It was really cool to hear about that, even if its hard for him to go to church in such a small branch. Also I talked with JM. G. who is from Las Heras. He told me that J. the Colombian is a STUD! He got permission to receive the priesthood early so that he could be the first counselor in the Elders quorum! He told me that he is on track to be the next Pres of the Elders quorum! That made me so happy to hear, that he is doing well and serving in the ward!
One night this week, i don't remember which one we were walking home in the night time on the main road in our area called Peligrini. This car pulls up next to us and I hear some Spanish with a total American accent, Hey we are members of the church! It was a married couple from Arizona. They came back to visit their missions here in Argentina. She served in Rosario and he served in Neuquen. It was really fun to chat with them for a second!
Well we are doing great, still working hard and after conference we are even more excited to keep working and finding more people to teach and help Azcuenaga grow stronger as a ward! Love you guys, have a great week!
Elder Sisk


Our friend Loco who we always feed. super nice dog on our block :)
Mission council with Elder Lindeman and Elder Valladares and Elder Tirado
Watching Conference in our English room :)
I bought a Newell´s pen. That is my soccer team here