Another transfer in Rosario! :) April 22, 2014



Hola Familia!

So like you see in the title, I made it through another transfer! So I will be here in Azcuenaga for a total of 7 months. I am really happy and me and my companion get along really really well so we are both happy. 

This week was really good! We were able to give out 18 Books of Mormon which is more than I have ever given in one week on my mission! We have been inviting a lot of the members to give BOMs to their friends and stuff to help us get more references. We are excited to keep working and helping the ward and its leaders work a little bit more in unity.

We went to the Central of Rosario this last pday and I bought a few things, Some stuff to bring home for you guys as well and a Newell´s jersey for me, its super cool, I like it a lot!

This week in church was great! D. and R. came but with 3 other kids too. K, A, and M. We want to plan a big baptism this transfer for their whole family! They are all really great and I know they could help the ward a lot! We have been hinting at it and yesterday D. told me  "if you are staying, its for a reason" so we are going to work with them a lot! 

We have been really focused on our zone this week, we were struggling as far as numbers and stuff so we have been trying to get everyone more excited to work hard and find new people to teach. I officially hate numbers, after 6 months as ZL i don't want to see another number haha but its okay, they actually help us a lot to know how much we are working!

This week the craziest thing happened. We were with D and R and then all of the sudden D´s brother comes running in yelling. COME HERE WE GOTTA GO LOOK AT THIS, LETS GO!!!! haha so we just ran with him and got in the car. He then explained to us that a big semi truck whose trailer like lifts up to dump dirt and stuff was driving on the freeway and the bed started to lift up on accident and then he just happened to drive under a bridge that they use to cross the freeway walking. IT TORE THE WHOLE THING DOWN! hah it was so crazy. The sad part is, there happened to be a motorcycle on the bridge with 3 people on it. a man, his wife and their 3 year old daughter. they fell and were all taken to the hospital, but they told us that they are all okay. It is a miracle, you will see the pictures!

This week i had the chance to do the baptismal interview of a guy who got baptized on Saturday. He was great and really prepared! His name is R and I already know he is going to help the church grow in the little branch in Casilda. It was a really cool experience to be able to do that! 

On Friday we went to help at an open house that the missionaries did in the church. We went around inviting people to come and visit the church. It was really fun because at the end they asked us to be the judges for the food contest. The food was really good, except for one that I didn't like but it was really funny and a good time with the members of that ward!

Easter was kinda lame. we had to go help with some of the missionaries who are finishing their missions this week, but its okay. Holidays in the mission are kinda chill haha.

Well I hope you are all doing well and that you have a great week! I am doing well and feeling happy and excited!! We are going to go to D´s house to do skype so that will be really cool! Cant wait to see you guys!

Elder Sisk

Gave him my shirt
Eating some churro type thing that they sell in the street
The truck/Bridge


Food contest
New jersey and sweats!